What to eat in Agnes Water, Queensland, Australia
1. Getaway Garden Cafe – the most beautiful place, a real life oasis that even provide accommodation options. The owner is amazing and even offered to give us a ride to get closer to the place we were staying at.
2. Holidays Cafe – nice atmosphere and really happy people
3. Agnes Water Tavern – a large restaurant with various food options, you must go there.
4. Coodie’s Place – good coffee, near the beach and nice breakfast options
5. Foodworks – in small towns, grocery stores are probably the best options for you to get something to eat (they even had cooked meals)
7. What was really dissapointing was Agnes Water Bakery & Cafe. We tried the pie and it was really off, it did not taste good at all and it was probably old. Other than bread, there aren’t many options.
I wanted to give Yok Attack Thai Restaurant a try but the Google reviews kind of made me change my mind. Did you eat there?