Where to eat in Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia?
Byron Bay has a special place in my heart when it comes to talking about Australia.
I guess that evertyhing going on, helped to build this impression but with no doubt, The Bay is a city in which you must spend at least two nights to feel the Australian energy.
Is The Bay a hippie place? Is it a costal paradise?
Byron has a style of its own, this translates quite well if we’re talking about places to eat.
I always try to stay in my budget so I combine eating out with eating from the supermarkets.
Want to grab something to eat in Byron Bay?
Here is my top 10 places to eat there:
1. Main Street Burger Bar – sign me up!
2. The Hideout – plenty of breakfast options, lovely atmosphere.
3. Il Buco Cafe & Pizzeria – probably the best pizza in Byron Bay.
4. Miss Margarita – mexican food, nice location and friendly staff.
5. White Wolf Bistro & Bar – great for a romantic night out, italian food.
6. Orgasmic Food Byron Bay – Middle Eastern food.
7. Popular Choice: Chihuahua – if mexican food is your jam, you must eat here.
8. Popular Choice: Domino’s – nothing else to add, your mate is open late.
9. Hidden gem: Foxy Luu’s – cool place with lots of vegan and vegetarian dishes.
10. Hidden gem: The Rocks at Aquarius – many choices for both breakfast and lunch. Amazing for dinner as well, or just for grabbing a coffee.
Restaurant photos are from their social media.